[BUG][FIX] StarBrowser package incompatible with SM2

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Mon Dec 8 10:45:41 UTC 2003

Simon Michael <simon at joyful.com> wrote:
> > You just don't have the SqueakMap integration in StarBrowser.
>
> Hi Ned,
>
> the StarBrowser 5 package on SM includes SBSqueakMap.st. I'm not trying
> to use that at present, just trying to install SB using the Package
> Loader after upgrading to SM2.

Just wanted to say that this is not really a "BUG" - I mean, there are
several packages that will need updating after SM2. StarBrowser is one
of them. And this is something that we can't really avoid - SM2 has a
new concept of releases and I have tried making SMPackage backwards
compatible - but some issues may still be unavoidable.

regards, Göran