SqueakPeople rewrite and grand plans

Cees de Groot cg at tric.nl
Thu Dec 11 21:56:51 UTC 2003

Chris Burkert  <squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org> said:
>One step is, that we use the same Parser and Document model.
>Maybe I find the time to separate it at the weekend.

Has been done already, Chris - I'm using it in my Gardner thingy. And
yes, I'm very much planning to use the parser and the document model for
SqP, because they are the best thing since sliced bread in Wikiland :-)

--
Cees de Groot               http://www.tric.nl     <cg at tric.nl>
tric, the new way           helpdesk/ticketing software, VoIP/CTI,