About chronology....

ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sat Dec 13 09:59:30 UTC 2003

hi all

As you saw we are preparing the inclusion of the chronology package as
listed in the 3.7 alpha page on minnow.
Please pay attention that the changes are not the one available on
squeak map but version1.3b2.

So if you have to say something please say it now or ....

Stef

Here is the description brent sent to me abut beta3 (I sent the files
containing code, marcus will harvest the test separately).