Squeak as a normal user...

John Pfersich jp1660 at att.net
Sun Dec 14 07:15:28 UTC 2003

I haven't been following this thread too closely, but  have you checked
your path?

Just how are you starting squeak? And in which directory are the  image,
changes and sources files?
I have squeak in its own directory  under  /usr/local. Squeak's not a
normal executable and you should probably keep it separate from plain
vanilla exe files, especially if you have more than one image that you work
with. If you want, you can add a script  to  a bin directory, but it
definitely shouldn't be /usr/bin, that's for OS executables.