[ANN] SqOde

Serge Stinckwich Serge.Stinckwich at info.unicaen.fr
Tue Dec 16 18:26:08 UTC 2003

Hi all,

some students of my team have made available a Squeak plugin for ODE, a C/C++ rigid
body simulation library. We are using this code for physical simulation of reconfigurable 3D robots.

The code is available here : http://www.iutc3.unicaen.fr/serge/SqOde
with some preliminary screenshots.

The only documentation is in french right now, sorry about this ...

You are free to use this code in your own development, the code is
released under a dual MIT/SqueakL licence.

Have fun,
--
Serge Stinckwich                                         -< )
Université de Caen>CNRS UMR 6072>GREYC>MAD                /~\