[BUG][BFAV2] in ArchiveRepository>>zipArchiveNamed: {[:exception | downloadCount > 0 ifTrue: [done := false] ifFalse: [except...]}

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Thu Dec 18 22:04:10 UTC 2003

On Thu, 2003-12-18 at 14:55, ducasse at iam.unibe.ch wrote:
> I cliked on the email About [enh][test]....
> (which should not show up in the list :))) and I got that

It shows up in the list because in general we felt that it is better to
be inclusive rather than exclusive.  I found lots of very strange and
interesting things when trolling through the last 5 or 6 years of
archives and found that if we wanted heo bug/fix/etc. archive to not
miss messages that were intended for it the system has to be very
forgiving.

Ken