Cheap Squeak machine

Aaron J Reichow reic0024 at d.umn.edu
Thu Dec 18 23:21:45 UTC 2003

If it's convenient- what kind of tinyBenchmarks do you get from the
machine?  Do you know how well it plays with windows?

I may be in the market for some very cheap PC for running Squeak faster
than this old k6/2 350 and for making music...

Regards,
Aaron

--
"one has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws"  :: m. l. king jr.