rich text in Squeak

Cees de Groot cg at tric.nl
Fri Dec 19 12:47:40 UTC 2003

Darius  <squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org> said:
>Curiously, if this is true, why is the Squeak community using a discussion list
>and Wiki to do the heavy lifting for exchanging most of the community's ideas?

A very good and valid question.

The answer, to me, is that the Web provides convenient scaffolding. If
you look at what's happening, you will see more and more 'multi-modal'
applications popping up: SqueakMap, BFAV, I hope SqP in a
not-too-distant future, Gardener, etcetera.

--
Cees de Groot               http://www.tric.nl     <cg at tric.nl>
tric, the new way           helpdesk/ticketing software, VoIP/CTI,