mac vm 3.7.1b1 (testing)

HAYASHI, Tetsuya tetha at st.rim.or.jp
Mon Dec 29 08:09:57 UTC 2003

Hello

On 2003/12/19, at 7:51, John M McIntosh wrote:

> For multi-byte character input you get
> EventKeyDown/EventKeyChar/EventKeyUp for each unicode character coming
> from the input sequence.

I've tested with 3.7.1 beta2.app and m17n.
But, it seemed to me that I got event sequences are
EventKeyDown/EventKeyChar/EventKeyChar/...[actual times]/EventKeyUp

and, those EventKeyChar s are NULL(0). (EventKeyDown and EventKeyUp 's
charCodes  are set).
Please, check the logic of event parameter setting from TSM, once again.

--
Tetsuya HAYASHI <tetha at st.rim.or.jp>