Question about classComment:

ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Mon Dec 29 10:28:32 UTC 2003

Hi all

I'm playing with the idea of cleaning the fileouting facilities of
Squeak.
This way we would not have asHTML in the middle. But the code is
somehow scary.

I was wondering if there were a good reason why class comment
are not simply stored in the class object itself. The current code
seems really complex. I imagine that some space issues in early
times could be a reason but now I do not really see why this is so
complex.

I was also wondering why do we need a class comment reader. Why the
class
comment are not handled as any other arguments sent to a class.
Stef