EPS export strangeness

Lex Spoon lex at cc.gatech.edu
Tue Dec 30 19:29:54 UTC 2003

Ned Konz <ned at squeakland.org> wrote:
> I'm trying to get the Postscript export working for my Connectors
> documentation. I have fixed a couple of problems with the Bezier drawing
> (like using eofill rather than fill), and am now attacking the polygon
> drawing and filling.

Go Ned!!  If you can clean this up that would be really awesome.

> Has anyone done any work with the Postscript output recently?

Everyone seems to have the same experience I have had and that you seem
to be having: it looks *really* nice when it works, but there are also a
lot of places where the output looks funny.  I would be interested, too,
if someone has been really using this code lately, but my guess is that
they don't because you have to be so careful of the structure of your
morphs.

-Lex