Using the Right techonology: Smacc......Re: <|

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Tue Feb 4 21:23:24 UTC 2003

May be this would the opportunity to throw away hand made parser and use
the right technology like Smacc. I saw that there is a scanner and
parser
for Smalltalk so it could be extended for squeak (may be john already
did
that).

I saw that the RefactoringBrowser in VW has now a color editing while
you are typing.
You can identify errors while typing. Any decent IDE now has that kind
of feature.

Stef

Prof. Dr. Stéphane DUCASSE (ducasse at iam.unibe.ch)
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/