PackageInfo and missing extension members

Derek Brans brans at nerdonawire.com
Wed Feb 5 04:35:22 UTC 2003

Avi, Julian,

I had an extension method in Date class from MyPackage.  Then I filed in
someone else's Date class and the changeset demolished my extension
method.

I'm not mourning that loss:  The problem comes when I try to fileout my
package.  I get an error saying that it can't find the source code for
my method (Date class (Behaviour)>>sourceCodeAt: dayOfMonth results in a
"key not found error").

Any ideas why PackageInfo>>methods is still including this deleted
method?

Thank you,
Derek

Nerd on a Wire: Web and Information Solutions
Website Design - Database Systems - Site Hosting
604.874.6463
mailto:info at nerdonawire.com
For more information, visit http://nerdonawire.com