Trying to combine image and vm

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Thu Feb 6 02:13:24 UTC 2003

On Wednesday 05 February 2003 06:07 pm, peter.gadzinski at bellnexxia.net
wrote:

>      I'm trying to combine the image and squeak.exe into a single
> file. I tried following the instructions laid out on the Squeak
> Swiki (quoted below), but it didn't work. The instructions do state
> that it only works on some platforms. I'm using Win98. I was
> wondering if anyone else has been able to accomplish this.

I'm curious as to why you'd want to do this, since it won't save any
space. And people are quite used to having to unpack zip files, etc.
before they run a program.

You can rename your image and executable to whatever you want; as I
recall, if you name the VM "myApp.exe" then it'll look for
"myApp.image" in the same directory.

Just a suggestion...

--
Ned Konz