Positioning morphs

Alan Kay Alan.Kay at squeakland.org
Thu Feb 6 15:00:38 UTC 2003

cmd-clk (alt-clk on PC) on the morph until you get its handles. The
brown handle at the top will keep a morph's level and embedding
preserved while you move it by hand. The black handle will lift it
out. Most if not all morphs take on the coordinate system of the
morph they are embedded in, so simple changes of coordinates should
be all that is required to move it around via code).

Cheers,

Alan

-----