[FIX][Jacaranda] Problems with self-transitions

Hernan Tylim hptylim at dc.uba.ar
Thu Feb 6 16:42:27 UTC 2003

Hi list!
	Sorry for the big delay on the release of this fix but I didn't have enough
time for squeak until the day before yesterday.

	What this change set will do is insert the following in:
NCConnectorMorph>>fixDegenerateLine

	"p1 and p2 are in SourceMorph coordinate system"
	transform := owner transformFromWorld composedWithLocal:
		(self sourceMorph transformFromWorld inverseTransformation).
	p1 := transform globalPointToLocal: p1.
	p2 := transform globalPointToLocal: p2.

	The thing happening was that the inner vertexes of the line were computed
on the connected shape coordinate system while the outer vertexes in the
world's one.

from the preamble:
"This change set will fix the problem in connectors when you connect both
ends of a NCConnectorMorph to the same shape and the morph owner isn't the
world."

Ned, Should I add this .cs to Jacaranda or you are gonna add it in
Connectors?

Thanks.

Regards,
Hernán