a new user from etoys - Continued

Jim Benson jb at speed.net
Thu Feb 6 23:59:16 UTC 2003

Ned,

Another "feature" is that if you click on a line separator within the field
of a menu, the hand grabs the menu. Neither one of these behaviors is
usually the desired intent among less expert users, or the rest of us who
don't have the hand eye coordination of an eye surgeon. Surprisingly, I even
posted a changeset for this under the heading: [ENH] Happier Menus:

http://swiki.gsug.org:8080/sqfixes/2253.html

Jim

PS: Did I happen to mention earlier what a coincidence it is that Ctrl-S
sends a message in Outlook Express?