Which mail reader do you use and enjoy the most for reading this discussion list?

goran.hultgren at bluefish.se goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
Fri Feb 7 10:43:22 UTC 2003

inglang.com at inglang.com wrote:
> Which mail reader do you use and enjoy the most for reading this discussion
> list?
>
> Is "Celeste" popular?

Well, I use Filter Celeste - though I have ideas for how I would like
the UI to be changed it is pretty darn cool.

A little code filter like "m textHas: 'X-Mailer: Celeste'" gave me about
3000 hits in my quite large mailbox (about 14000 messages) and by
visually scanning that list a bit I think that there are at least 10
active users of Celeste on the list:

Göran Hultgren
Daniel Vainsencher
Torge Husfeldt
Chris Muller
Lex Spoon
Bruce ONeel
Anthony Hannan
Tim Olson
Russell Allen
Mike Rutenberg

Celest plus:

- Really cool to be able to hack your own emailclient
- Really nice to be able to simply "do-it" directly in the emailclient.

Celeste minus:

- Lack of threading. The subject filtering makes it bearable.

> Cheers,
> Socinian

regards, Göran