Re-doing Morphic ( Was: Re: Traits prototype image )

Lex Spoon lex at cc.gatech.edu
Fri Feb 7 16:35:14 UTC 2003

On Thu, Feb 06, 2003 at 05:34:03PM +0000, daniel.a.joyce at att.net wrote:
> Because of the umpteen-gajillion half-baked inflexible widgets in Morphic, I've
> decided on using PHP-GTK for a personal project instead...
>
> GTK has a better widget layout than Morphic does.

Did you look at any of the widget sets people have created for Morphic?
If you just  want a good set of widgets, and you are just trying to
write an application, then I think you'll be okay.  You'll only get in
trouble when you try to stick with the core image's morphs.

I'd love to see a cleaner Morphic, but for *using* it, I think we
are fine.

Lex