[WinCE] Another Release candidate VM for WincE

Aaron J Reichow reic0024 at d.umn.edu
Fri Feb 7 17:50:37 UTC 2003

On Fri, 7 Feb 2003 Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org wrote:

>   * Full screen mode works without GAPI, thanks to the
>     Michael Mueller and his team.

Any chance of this finding its way into the Handheld PC 2000 build?  I can
try running this PocketPC version to see if it works on the Jornada 720,
full screen.  Installing some PPC compatability libraries on the J720,
I've been able to run some PPC programs, including the non-GAPI Squeak VM,
meant for the iPAQ.

Regards,
Aaron

  Aaron Reichow  ::  UMD ACM Pres  ::  http://www.d.umn.edu/~reic0024/
  "if i don't stay true to live and hate, how do i differentiate
              between chasing cream and chasing dreams"  :: atmosphere