[ENH] LongMenus-nk

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Sat Feb 8 04:22:57 UTC 2003

On Friday 07 February 2003 08:15 pm, Doug Clapp wrote:
> wonderful!
>
> But...how do we know that this will make it into
> the next official release??  You're a "harvestor,"
> yes, Ned?

No, though I probably should be.

Doug Way is guiding the Harvesting process; he can probably explain
how this works better than me.

Briefly, though, what happens is that this [ENH] appeared on the list,
hence in the SqFixes page, and may attract the attention of the
harvesters...

> along the same lines...wouldn't it be nice to have
> a official bug database?  And someone in charge to
> say "yes..that's a bug. it should be fixed."  And
> assign it to be fixed?

Yes, probably. I think Doug is thinking in this direction.

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com