[BUGS] DVS+SAR left out comments?

Giovanni Giorgi jj at objectsroot.com
Sat Feb 8 21:37:15 UTC 2003

Ned Konz wrote:

>On Saturday 08 February 2003 01:09 pm, Giovanni Giorgi wrote:
>

>>I have Filled in my CelesteAddressBook.cs frOm an old scratch
>>version. Then I have created a new DVS Package and generated the
>>SAR. I have then unloaded the DVS and reloaded it as SAR, tested
>> and uploaded to squeakmap.
>>Then I found the "bug".
>>

>This is interesting. If you choose "File Out" from the DVS panel, are
>you also missing the comments?

No, as you can see from  my previous email, the two fileouts are slight
different...they are different in the way the classes are taken...
I also fear the comments are retained only in chanegesets.. so in your
connector.sar (downloaded from squeak map)
I find comments only from the changeset included in your PackageInfo class
I cannot find much comments for other classes... :-(

Try to reload your sar in a fresh image...and to look to some class
comments...
I have tried to rebuild the SAR and the DVS on a fresh image and the
result is ALWAYS the same!

--
  [   [  [ JJ ]  ]   ]  | First, they ignore you. Then they laugh
http://www.siforge.org  |          Mahatma Ghandi