Which mail reader do you use and enjoy the most for readingthis discussion list?

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Sat Feb 8 22:48:39 UTC 2003

>>>>> "cg" == cg  <cg at cdegroot.com> writes:

cg> trn.

cg> Really. Any mailing list that goes over a certain activity is thrown
cg> into my local news spool, so I have the full power of threading,
cg> killfiles, etcetera available. Every year I evaluate one or two
cg> alternatives, but I never have seen anything that comes close.

And GNU Emacs GNUS can also treat mailing lists like newsgroups, with
automatic and manual expiration.

It's how I read 1100 messages a day and not go completely bonkers.