ObjC-Squeak bridge?

Sun Feb 9 13:57:34 UTC 2003

The 3.2.1 is the last VM having ObjectiveCPlugin module.
You can check with "Smalltalk listBuiltinModules"

Th 3.2.3 and 3.2.4 VM have no ObjectiveCPlugin listed
but you can find the symbols of this plugin in the executable.

I have the 3.2.1 VM and sources, and also a patch to support
3 buttons mouse and scroll-weel if someone want it ASAP
but I think it will be better to wait until Marcel comment on this.

Alain