Morphic question

Dustin Sallings dustin+squeak at spy.net
Mon Feb 10 08:00:49 UTC 2003

	I went through some of the morphic tutorials and I think I
understand the basic concepts.  What I didn't get was the part where you
create a morph class that will contain one or more embeded morph classes.

	I can instantiate them in a project and get them all embeded and
all that, but I'd like to create a standalone morph of which I can easily
create multiple instances.

	Any pointers?

--
SPY                      My girlfriend asked me which one I like better.
pub  1024/3CAE01D5 1994/11/03 Dustin Sallings <dustin at spy.net>