(Second and last call) SmallNic the 15 february at Bern

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Mon Feb 10 21:41:55 UTC 2003

Hi all

The Swiss Smalltalk User Group would like to organize a SmallNic (a
kind of SqueakNic but not exclusively centered around Squeak), but
Smalltalk in general.

We plan to organize this event the saturday 15th of February at the IAM:
  Instituet fuer Mathematik und Informatik
  University Bern, IAM-SCG
  Neubrueckstrasse 10
  CH-3012 Bern, Switzerland
  Tel: +41 31 631 49 03

All the information could be found on a wiki page: http://scgwiki.iam.unibe.ch:8080/SSUGWiki/9

Please contact me (bergel at iam.unibe.ch) if you are planning to come
so that we prepare a small schedule. We are planning to start around
11h and eat something together, bring your lunch!

We hope to show the first version of SmallWiki an open wiki developed
for now in VisualWorks, and much more....

Tell us what you want to show and discuss about.

Cheers,
Alexandre