[DOCS] Project "Magic Book"

Ivan Tomek ivan.tomek at acadiau.ca
Tue Feb 11 00:30:48 UTC 2003

I believe that the best chance for documentation is continuous community
involvement, 'refactoring'. With editable Web-based documents, documentation
can perhaps converge to a realistic and quality document and I think that
the Squeak community is capable of that. (As for myself, I am just a lurker
here for now.)

Ivan