experimental 3.5 VM

tblanchard at mac.com tblanchard at mac.com
Tue Feb 11 02:44:29 UTC 2003

Wow, this is gonna be cool.  A proper unix oriented vm on OS X.

Running OS X Jag -- launched via finder.
First thing I did was try to install a package from SqueakMap - which
requires option clicking in the SqueakMap browser pane - but it didn't
open the menu - instead it just changed the selection.

So I don't think alt clicking is getting mapped into the event right.

Otherwise - nice - with help even.  But I didn't get much farther
because I kind of need alt-click to work.

Todd Blanchard