Mythical small kernel images?

Jimmie Houchin jhouchin at texoma.net
Tue Feb 11 16:10:35 UTC 2003

German S. Arduino wrote:
> Thanks You Goran by the data.
>
> I will see and try.
>
> Also, sorry if my "Hello" sound confusing, but *all*
> my English may sound counfusing sometimes :-(
>
> Thanks Again and Regards.

Hello German,

Don't worry about your English. It's not Göran's native language either.
This list is very blessed to be multi-national and multi-lingual.
Unfortunately most Americans do not write English as well as most of the
non-native people on this list. (Isn't that right Tim.) :)

So don't sweat the small stuff. The Squeak list is full of friendly
people. (But we all can have our grumpy moments.) :)

Jimmie Houchin