Mythical small kernel images?

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Tue Feb 11 20:51:51 UTC 2003

Thanks
this was so small that I missed them. Now I get them.
My next question is what can I do with them, how do I interact with
them, I drop them on
a Squeak VM it works but then do we have to specify parameter and get
value....

Ale this is ***really*** exciting. Impressive. If we could rebuild
Squeak on top of such a mini
image this would be ****really**** good. Or a kind of dream :).

Diego what was the paper you talked about?

Stef