[ANN] discussing minimal-snapshot strategies on the Squat mailing list

Craig Latta craig.latta at netjam.org
Wed Feb 12 08:10:11 UTC 2003

Hi--

	So, my current role as a Squeak Guide is to foment progress on the
extensible-yet-minimal-snapshot effort. I've been doing a few tech
things toward this on my own, as have a bunch of others. The recent
activity on the main list after Alejandro's examples is great; let's
talk some more! Back at OOPSLA 2002 I thought a new list would be a good
idea, and this seems like an excellent time to start it.

	For details, please see:

	http://netjam.org/squat

	Thanks!

-C