Pink Plane vs Blue Plane

Hannes Hirzel hannes.hirzel.squeaklist at bluewin.ch
Wed Feb 12 10:52:10 UTC 2003

"=?iso-8859-1?Q?Germ=E1n_S._Arduino?=" <gsa at softhome.net> wrote:
> Hi Folks:

> Seem that a stable, ready to develop business apps environment isn't
> compatible with an place to play and create new ideas.

Of course, but the Morphic research project has been going on now for at
least five years.
It pays off to put the undisputed excellent results into a stable core,
so that wild new ideas can grow on top of it.   ;-)

As Stephane mentioned having a good compiler is very needed and I'd like
to thank Anthony Hannan for his perseverance over the last two years in
coming up with an alternative.
He nearly has reached that goal compiler-wise (3 additional primitives
in the distribution VMs needed, which is a task for the VM maintainers
to pick up).

Hannes