Pink Plane vs Blue Plane

Giovanni JJ Giorgi jj at objectsroot.com
Wed Feb 12 12:43:19 UTC 2003

Ciao!

diegogomezdeck at consultar.com wrote:

>[...]
>It's exactly what Alan call "Pink vs Blue Plane"
>
>- some of us want a stable/well-documented/ansi-
>compatible/nativeWidgets/putYourWishHere
>- and other of us want to see the next paradigm shift
>
>These goals are, imho, incompatible between them.  If we want to see the

It Depends.
I think we can get a good eToy with a solid and buisness Smalltalk.
As Linux project does, we can have two truck: a stable truck and a
developement truck.
But, note: we do not shift from stable to devel in a regular, linear
manner!!
So we can have Croquet on the developement truck and shift the stable
things back to the other stable truck when the time come....

I love the paradigm shift but I want also a usable Morphic/Croquet!!

Cheers,
Ciao ciao!