[DOCS]Obvious thing to do...

goran.hultgren at bluefish.se goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
Wed Feb 12 13:37:03 UTC 2003

Hi all!

One obvious thing we could do to is to put Dandelion to use. Obviously
it can create a lot of nice views on the classes in Squeak including
drawings (well, I am not sure how much manual labor that includes):

http://www.mars.dti.ne.jp/~umejava/images/MagicDrawDandelion1.jpg

If someone could setup a server that simply regularly updates from the
update stream and nightly produce a full HTML reference perhaps even
including nice pictures - perhaps some will think it is useful. What do
I know - just yet-another-easy-thing-to-do. Or at least an easy way for
a newbie to run Dandelion and get a local big fat hypertext reference
manual on disk. :-)

Hey, what do I know - perhaps Dandelion already includes this when
installed through SM...

regards, Göran