Adding methods in the Debugger

Adam Spitz adspitz at yahoo.ca
Thu Feb 13 07:46:33 UTC 2003

Ned Konz wrote:

> On Wednesday 12 February 2003 10:16 pm, Adam Spitz
> wrote:
> > That's the right stub-method-creation code, but we
> > don't want it in #doesNotUnderstand: - we want it
> > hooked up to a fourth button on the
> > PreDebugWindow. (This fourth button would
> > only be present for PreDebugWindows created
> > by MNU exceptions.)
>
> How about this?

Cool. :)

Attached is a version with just a couple of tweaks:

1. It gives you a choice about which class to put the
new method on. (You don't always want it on the class
of the receiver; sometimes you want it on one of its
superclasses.)

2. It makes a (probably futile) attempt to generate
decent argument names. (Maybe not worth the trouble.)

Adam Spitz