Documentation [was: Morphic tutorial]

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Thu Feb 13 08:14:28 UTC 2003

Hi richard,

sad but true....

May be I should insist and say again that all effort of documentation
(code based) out of the image are doomed and that Unit tests are the
only way to go.
Not sexy fancy supercoooool but the only way to get concrete scenario
of the system
in a reproduceable way and in sync with the system because even example
methods got obsolete.

Stef

My be I should really look at Python because after all the decades they
may have soemthing
better to show us. May be they learned in the process. They have
blockclosures so there is a hope.

Prof. Dr. Stéphane DUCASSE (ducasse at iam.unibe.ch)
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/