Pink Plane vs Blue Plane

goran.hultgren at bluefish.se goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
Thu Feb 13 10:05:58 UTC 2003

"Doug Clapp" <dclapp at qwest.net> wrote:
> agree...it's SO frustrating!
>
> If I Ruled The World, I'd say:
>
> Not a single new feature goes in until
>
> -- no known bugs remain and
>
> -- what's in there now is documented in the image, in the code, both with
> explanatory text and examples.
>
> This is also known as "eat your vegetables, then we'll talk about dessert."

Well, this is in fact what *we are currently doing*. We are *not*
accepting any new features etc into the base image currently.

We are accepting bug fixes, clear improvements/refactorings that don't
add stuff , class comments (and perhaps unit tests, class side examples
etc could be excused since they probably will not make anything messier
than it already is) and package removals. Period.

So you are preaching to the choir (or whatever you say in english).

regards, Göran