[DOCS] SUnit tests (was Re: Documentation [was: Morphic tutorial])

Hannes Hirzel hannes.hirzel.squeaklist at bluewin.ch
Thu Feb 13 12:35:55 UTC 2003

Stephane Ducasse <ducasse at iam.unibe.ch> wrote:
> > ------------
> > Unit Tests
> > ------------
> > Questions / Notes
> >
> > May I ask you to send in as a convenience the URL to your 5 pages
> > intro paper to Unit tests.
>
> http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/WebPages/Books.html
>
> > A unit test browser is now included in the 3.4 release.
> How do I open it?

World Menu ---> Open ... --> Test Runner
Maybe this was a false alarm and I filed 'SUnit 3.0' in myself ;-)

> I do not know. I think that any class you want to learn.
> So may be Morph. Last week I lost three hours because of the button in
> window behavior.

Could you elaborate a bit more on this problem and post your (even
temporary)
solution?

> Hannes are you coming saturday? because we could give a try and write
> some simple tests
> together.

Yes, that is great!

If you havn't filled in all presentation slots I may show how I'm using
Squeak
for my current work and how I use it or like to use it as a presentation
system.

Hannes