Thinking about redoing Morphic (Naked Objects and Morphic Wrappers ).

Alan Kay Alan.Kay at squeakland.org
Thu Feb 13 15:28:01 UTC 2003

Actually, Smalltalk at Xerox PARC had this in the late 70s (actually
described in the World Book Encyclopedia's Science Year 1979) and was
one of the very first things done with MVC (using classes as models).
I don't know why it didn't make it into the Smalltalk-80 release (I
was long gone by then).

Cheers,

Alan

--------