Geemail Superswiki demo

Brent Vukmer bvukmer at blackboard.com
Thu Feb 13 20:45:11 UTC 2003

I registered the GeeMailMorph Tutorial on SqueakMap as a 3.4-compatible
package, but was wondering if it could be loaded in 3.2.  Thanks for
(inadvertently) testing this in 3.2, Shane!  Hmmm -- maybe I should have
registered on SqueakMap as "Richard's Geemail Example"...  [pause for
typing on SqueakMap website ] OK, done.

I'm hoping that more BSS projects get registered on SqueakMap so that
people can look up such version information...  I guess it makes sense
that the SqueakMap package name is the same as the project's name on
SqueakMap..