[MCP] [Q] Methods not used

Eddie Cottongim cottonsqueak at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 13 22:48:40 UTC 2003

#bottomLeft should probably stay since its a complement to #bottomRight,
#topLeft, etc.

One thing I noticed: these geometry calls such as #bottomLeft/#topRight etc
actually make two calls: one #bottom: and one #left:, resulting in two calls
to #position, so that extra invalidation etc is done. It would be nice if
such methods can get by with a single call to position. No, its not a big
speed issue AFAIK, but it would be a nice thing to tighten.

Eddie