[MCP] [Q] Methods not used

tblanchard at mac.com tblanchard at mac.com
Thu Feb 13 22:49:14 UTC 2003

Hey cool!

I would say that bottomRight: should be there for symmetry.

And while I'm at it - I'm playing around with the geometry methods and
was honestly surprised that

morph bottom: 100

moves the whole morph.  I expected stretching behavior with the other
coordinates to stay constant.  Same with top: left: and right:

Does this make sense to anybody else?