Adding methods in the Debugger

Adam Spitz adspitz at yahoo.ca
Thu Feb 13 23:02:36 UTC 2003

Alain Fischer wrote:

> I think the two version could be complementary and
> must be merged.

I like what you've done. :) The new merged version of
the Debugger Improvements package (with both the
Create button and your "implement in..." menu) is on
SqueakMap.

And in light of the recent flurry of documentation
activity, I don't think we should be allowed to create
a new package without also providing SUnit tests for
it. :) So I've split out the GUI stuff from the
source-code-creation stuff and written a few tests for
the latter.

(OK, the tests are pretty trivial. But it's the
principle of the thing. Or something like that. :)

Adam Spitz