Squeak-ja

Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org
Fri Feb 14 01:36:38 UTC 2003

  Cees,

  We have made official announcement and called for members for the
Squeak-ja mailing list in Japanese.  Thank you so much for setting up
the mailing list!

  I just changed the mailing description to "Squeak discussion in
Japanese," because my original thought was that the purpose of the
mailing list is to do general discussions on Squeak in Japanese
language; this means that the language used is (primarily) Japanese,
but the member ship is not limited to the Japanese people.  If this
doesn't sound correct English, let me know your suggestion.

  Let's see how much traffic we get.

  Thank you again,

-- Yoshiki

P.S.
  I cc this to squeak-dev in case the direct mail is blocked.  Let me
know if it works.