[BUG] Set>>collect:

goran.hultgren at bluefish.se goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
Fri Feb 14 09:00:56 UTC 2003

Hi all!

"Richard A. O'Keefe" <ok at cs.otago.ac.nz> wrote:
[SNIP]
> But what is the point of writing it and posting it when we have been
> told (today) that things like that WON'T go into the next release?

Just curious - is this a reference to one of my posts (where I have a
few times described my picture of what we don't want to add to the base
image unless... etc etc) or something else?

> And above all, when we've been told that there is a whole new refactored
> set of Collections using Traits?

I would consider that effort to still be a bit into the future. I mean,
we haven't even yet discussed how Traits should be handled. (A whole new
thread that I am just waiting for to burst out on this list btw)

> Give me a 90% probability that #collect:into: will be added to 3.4 final
> (if available in time) and I'll make the effort.

Why only for 3.4? What about 3.5alpha?

regards, Göran