[BUG] SM Package Loader

goran.hultgren at bluefish.se goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
Fri Feb 14 10:00:53 UTC 2003

Markus Fritsche <Fritsche.Markus at gmx.net> wrote:
> Hi!

> available packages in the ui.

Well, have you looked at what filters are active? If you have checked
"only new or newer" then they are "removed" from the list etc.

> In fact, it isn't reachable any more, so the
> list at the left is out of sync with the one on the left.

Eh, what? left, left? I am not following.

> Btw, why are they wired by their index? Wondering about lists and underlying
> data, how do I sort the categories in the browser the way I want them to be
> sorted?

You lost me. Are you sure you are talking about the SM Package Loader?

Btw, the reason for the code is simply because it has been more or less
ruthlessly copied from Browser and friends.

> Regards, Markus

regards, Göran