Topics of the week (was Re: Two important issues...)

Hannes Hirzel hannes.hirzel.squeaklist at bluewin.ch
Fri Feb 14 15:15:09 UTC 2003

goran.hultgren at bluefish.se wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> I thought this list was so "quiet" so I just had to start a new
> thread... :-)

Well it is Friday afternoon and most people have to finish certain
things of their official job ;-)

We need a managable pace for the discussions.

But basically discussions come in bursts which leads me to the idea that
we could coordinate discussions on the list somehow. Like the idea of
topic of the week. It could be for example
* the Morph Cleaning Project and Morph Event handling documentation next
week.
* The week we could discuss the results of the traits meeting at Berne
(Nathanale Sch, Stephane D, Andreas R, et. al.)

It would as well be nice to have a regular schedule of Squeak related
events so that people can send in questions before the event occurs.
Sometimes issues may be resolved easily face by face which are difficult
to handle on the list.

Hannes