self-contained .pr file?

Lex Spoon lex at cc.gatech.edu
Fri Feb 14 09:46:28 UTC 2003

I just tried to post a .pr file to the Squeak Swiki, and I am having
trouble with the embedded images.  Specifically, the images have gotten
fuzzy, and the transparent background is now black.

I am guessing that this is due to the machinery for uploading projects
and their media resources seperately.  Normally that is an excellent
feature, but right now I don't want it.  How do I create a
self-sufficient .pr file when I really want to?

Lex

PS -- it's in SqueakMap as "ProgrammingMorphs", for anyone who wants to
peek at it.