[MCP] First step?

diegogomezdeck at consultar.com diegogomezdeck at consultar.com
Fri Feb 14 22:26:26 UTC 2003

German and list,

I just uploaded the first (of many to come) changeset with the first
cleanning.  It's called CMP-initialize-dgd-2003.14.1.cs.gz and it's at
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/3005 (as usual).

Time to drink champagne!   Ok.. you're right, let's wait for some testing
before.

TIME TO TEST!!!

Cheers,

Diego Gomez Deck