What do I have to do to (Matrix)TransformMorph

Torsten Sadowski moehl at akaflieg.extern.tu-berlin.de
Fri Feb 14 22:52:34 UTC 2003

Hi,

I'm trying to use a MatrixTransformMorph to transform his submorphs. Is
there anything special I have to call except change to make this
transformation happen? So far there is nothing happening. Is it enough to
have the PasteUpMorph that contains the other morphs as a submorph or do I
have to add the MatrixTransformMorph as a flexshell? I didn't try the
ordimary TransformMorph because it doesnt work with Ballonobjects.

Torsten

P.S. Will Balloon(2d) one day be fully integrated into Morphic or will it
remain a special Flash etc. etc.?